Chittering Valley Wine Tour
Perth's wine industry started in Chittering Valley and is often referred to as "The Chittering Valley Wine Trail." Chittering Valley has some of the earliest vineyards and wineries in Perth. Because of the consistent weather and great soil, Chittering is suited to Shiraz, Cabernet and summer varieties.
Burgundy Wine Tours are proud to offer a wine appreciation day tour to this beautiful region. If you enjoy wine you will relish the many and varied boutique wineries in the Chittering Valley.
Our fully inclusive and personalised day tour is perfect as a birthday or anniversary gift for that special person in your life or you may be just a wine buff that would like a fantastic day out enjoying beautiful wines this region has to offer.
Join John for a fully guided wine tasting experience that few people have experienced for 2 - 4 guests.
chittering valley full day wine tour
- Pick up from home/business address within the metropolitan area
- - A visit to four wineries for tastings, gourmet cheese and crackers
- - Gourmet Platter lunch at Stringybark Winery with complimentary bottle of wine of your choice.
- - Visit Toodyay in the afternoon and enjoy afternoon tea at the Coca Cola Cafe
- - Full Day Tour - $150 per person.
About the Wine Trail
The Wine Trail passes through the beautiful Chittering Valley - one of the State's best kept secrets - and winds its way through dramatic scenery of hills, orchards and vineyards.
The valleys premium wines are made from the characteristic grapes of this region - Shiraz, Verdelho, Grenache, Viognier, Chenin Blanc and Chardonnay are just a few of the varieties you can enjoy.